My role is contracted to several companies such as; Lend Lease, CPB, John Holland and NSW Transport as a Head Trainer on some of Sydney’s major Civil and Tunnelling projects such as; North Connex, West Connex and Sydney Metro sites.
• Teaching and managing training activities for traineeships and apprenticeships for school based apprenticeships and onsite employees at North Connex, West Connex and Sydney metro.
• Delivery of pre-employment programs for long term unemployed, indigenous students and experienced construction workers.
• Delivering onsite training for Haul Truck, Excavator, Skid Steer and Front End Loader
• Completion and management of Cert 3 Civil Construction onsite training at Penrith City Council and Blue Mountains Council.
• Consult with Project Managers and Superintendents to discuss training requirements to maintain industry compliance.
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist with design and development of training courses, resources and assessment’s.
• Ensuring training resources, assessments and course delivery align with ASQA regulatory training requirements.
• Conduct Validation to ensure training is compliant and current.
• Attend and conduct presentations at board meetings with TAFE NSW and Tier 1 companies.
• Document management of student progressions and results
• Travel over NSW between job sites.
• Motivate, Encourage, deal appropriately and sympathetically with all Students.