Trading since July 2006; Master's Degree in Quantitative Finance | Trade Stocks, Options, Futures, Forex and CFDs
I have advanced level experience in the following:
• Technical Analysis using bar charts, candle sticks
• Stock Trading using Mechanical Strategies
• Dollar Cost Average Strategies using ETFs
• Precious Metals Investments using physical Silver/Gold and ETFs
• Options Trading using protective Conservative Options Strategies
• Day and Swing Trading using Futures
It depends which country you are from. It is best to not go to a deep discount brokers just because their commissions are the lowest.
For example, in US/Canada commissions for interactive brokers are the cheapest but that does not mean that you should actually use interactive brokers. It is just not meant for beginning traders.
In US/Canada commissions will range from 0.99$ per trader to $19.95 per trade.
If you choose some broker with around $5 commission per trade then their platform will be more user friendly then the ones with deep discount brokers.
RJ gave me all the background I needed to get started with Forex, he has vast knowledge about the topic and I definitely recommend calling him.